Our Mobile Expeditionary 3D Printer (“MX3DP”) system is a compact, ruggedized robotic-arm style 3D printer mounted on a continuous-track mobile platform. The MX3D system is designed and built to perform accurately and reliably n the most difficult conditions—including unimproved, challenging terrain—without the need for supporting heavy equipment or infrastructure in its setup or operation.
The MX3D printer comes fully assembled and fits into a standard shipping container or flatbed trailer for transportation by truck, plane, helicopter, ship, or barge to the point of need, anywhere on the planet. Once at the desired location, the printer can exit the container or trailer and move about the construction site under its own power. It will also be equipped with hydraulic lift capability for added reach and elevation and positioning technology for precise location and maximum printing accuracy.
Our Fixed Site 3D Printer (“FS3DP”) uses the same ruggedized robotic-arm style 3D printer as our mobile version but is designed to be mounted on a stationary pedestal.
Both MX3DP and FS3DP printer versions come standard with the following equipment:
- Accelerant admixture control at print head
- Flowrate control
- Material-quality sensors
- Rotational nozzle
- Robotic arm with 6-axis rotation and extended reach to 3.8 meters
- Robot controller with integrated software for code generation and slicing tools
- Robust control software and user interface
- Sensor array for closed-loop control and logging
- Permanently mounted on a mobile platform (MX3DP)
Materials Mixer and Pumping System
- Coarse aggregate pump
- All hoses and feed lines for normal operation and for flushing cycles
- Wireless tablet for controlling mixer/pump, smart nozzle, pump, robot, and mobile platform
Contact us for printer system specifications & to request a quote